After business panels, we will discuss internally among our HR teams and business leaders to identify the top 2-3 candidates for each trainee position available.
These candidates will be asked to attend a short 30-minute interview with at least one HR team member and one business leader. As with the Business Panel stage, these interviews could be virtual or in-person depending on the location. In-person activities will be prioritized as much as possible.
This interview is focused on answering any remaining questions that both the AES participants and the candidate have about the position, work expectations, professional interests, applicable experiences and any other relevant topics.
After the interview stage, a final decision is made internally in order to send out the offer letters to the selected candidates. At this point, you will be in direct contact with the recruiter and HR representative for your location to coordinate all logistics related to the hiring process and documentation needed to begin the program.
There will be in person activities and globally coordinated virtual sessions. During the induction process you will:
- Receive your equipment.
- Get to know the other trainees in your cohort.
- Meet former and current trainees at AES.
- Learn about AES through sessions with several global and regional leaders.
- Participate in skills trainings to set you up for success in your first rotation.
- Understand details about the Energy4Talent program.