This page is used by AES Indiana to comply with requirements of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Standards of Conduct. By FERC orders, electric utilities are required to make available on their public website detailed information about their standards of conduct policies, organizational structure, and tariff administration practices.
Below is AES Indiana's information in compliance with the FERC standards.
FERC standards of conduct postings
- AES Indiana standards of conduct policy
- AES Indiana organizational chart & job descriptions
- AES Indiana compliance officer
- AES Indiana shared facilities
- AES Indiana energy affiliates
- AES Indiana emergency deviations
- AES Indiana incident disclosures
- AES Indiana discretionary actions
- AES Indiana voluntary consent
- AES Indiana discounts
- AES Indiana employee transfers
- AES Indiana merger partners
Indianapolis Power & Light Company (DBA AES Indiana) is a member of the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO) organization. The AES Indiana bulk transmission system is under the functional control of MISO. Transmission customers wishing to reserve transmission service can do so through the MISO website.